Stay organized while navigating from point A to B with The North Face Recon Backpack, a 31-liter pack that features a redesigned suspension system for all-day comfort, a 15" laptop sleeve in the main compartment and a tablet sleeve in the front compartment.
A hydration port and two stretch-mesh water bottle pockets make it easy to stay hydrated when you're on the go. A stretch-front stash pocket allows you to carry a helmet, soccer ball or stash extra gear on the exterior.
- Laptop/tablet Sleeve: The Recon pack has either a padded pocket or sleeve to stow your laptop
- Iconic 31-liter backpack updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organization
- The FlexVent suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Padded, fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front stash pocket with stretch side panels for additional volume
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer the ability to conceal contents
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Avg Weight: 2 lbs 10.68 oz
- Volume: 1892 cu in (31L)
- Laptop Sleeve: 12.25 x 13"
- Dimensions: 19.25 x 14 x 9.5"
- Fabric: 210D Cordura nylon mini-ripstop