The Mountain Hardwear Men's Ratio 15 Sleeping Bag is the right bag for backpackers and campers ready to step up to down. The Ratio15 offers reliable three-season warmth, thanks to the unique Thermo Trap Baffle. 650-fill Q.Shield DOWN retains maximum loft in damp conditions. The soft, luxurious lining is cozy and inviting.
- Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Unique Thermo Trap Baffle locks down into smaller chambers for less down migration, even loft height and more consistent warmth
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth and minimizes weight without constriction
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Single-handed drawcords easily adjust hood closure
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Bag Shape: Comfort Mummy Cut Bag
- Loft: 5"
- Bag Stuff Size: 8"
- EN Rating: T-LIMIT: 12 F
- EN Rating: T-COMFORT: 24 F
- Bag Fill Weight: 1 lb. 05 oz.
- Inside Length Regular: 78"
- Hip Girth Regular: 58"
- Foot Girth Regular: 38"
- Shoulder Girth Regular: 62"
- Insulation: Q.Shield 650
- Bag Shell: 30D Plain Weave Bag
- Fill Type: DOWN