Weather or not. The Mountain Hardwear Rainshadow 36 OutDry Backpack has a waterproof main compartment that was rain-room tested so it’s good to go for biking, hiking and trekking when you want to keep your gear safe and dry. And when you do get caught in the rain, stuff your damp layers in the front stash pocket, which features drainage so you’re never bogged down. We even added quick-dry mesh across all contact areas on the shoulder straps and back panel.
Also features well-organized pocketing and easy-access hydration compartment.
- Guaranteed watertight OutDry construction main compartment, rain room tested for 24 hours
- Large zip-top opening for easy access into main compartment
- Close fitting suspension with on-the-fly compression and venting channels to prevent overheating
- Easy access hydration sleeve offers choice of routing tube over the shoulder or from lower pack, left or right
- Comfortable, fully padded hipbelt with two large zippered pockets (one stretch mesh, one fabric) provides quick access to often needed items
- Large front stash pocket with drainage allows storage of frequently needed items or damp gear and maintains volume even when main compartment is full
- Padded shoulder straps provide excellent fit and comfort
- Two deep side pockets for water bottles or other gear
- Side compression straps keep any size load stable
- Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
- Carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles
- Pack Weight Regular: 1 lb 13 oz
- Pack Capacity Regular: 2135 cu in/35 L
- Pack Dimensions Regular: 21 x 12 x 11"
- Fabric Accent: HardWear Mesh
- Fabric Body: 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon