Uncle Dan's Rewards Club Details and FAQ
Terms & Conditions of Customer Rewards Program for Members
How to become a member
- The Customer Rewards Program is exclusive to Uncle Dan’s LTD. Ltd ("Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Store’s").
Terms & Conditions of Membership
- Membership to Customer Rewards Program is open to all residents of The United States. Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Store’s has the right to accept or reject Membership at its sole discretion.
- To become a member of the Customer Rewards Program at Uncle Dan’s, you must provide your full name and email address to staff member in one of our store locations, or register with your name and email address and create a password on our website, www.udans.com.
- It is at Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Store’s' discretion whether to provide Customer Rewards Program membership.
- You can only register in one name and have one Membership.
- We will then enter your contact details in our Customer Rewards Program database and subscribe you to our email updates. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to become a Member form part of these terms and conditions.
- Customer Rewards Program Members will receive $0.04 rewards dollars per dollar spent on any Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Store’s product. When a member has accumulated $250 in Uncle Dan’s purchases, a $10 voucher will be generated and emailed to the member at the beginning of the next month with a unique voucher code. This code corresponds to a record of the credit in our system, like a gift card. You may spend part or all of your voucher at once.
- Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Stores may offer you special offers from time to time. These offers may include additional terms and conditions.
- To redeem your rewards dollars, you must go to a Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Store’s store and present your Customer Rewards Program rewards dollars voucher email, ask a store staff member to look up your voucher in your account, or used the rewards dollars voucher code as a gift card on our web store.
- Customer Rewards Program vouchers, special offers, and discounts are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- All special offers must be redeemed on the dates specified in additional terms and conditions.
- Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Store’s is not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer.
- Your member account must be attached to your purchase in order to accrue rewards dollars and count toward your rewards dollars voucher. For online use, you must sign in to your account during checkout in order to accrue rewards dollars for that purchase. Online orders count towards rewards dollars accrual only once the order has been shipped.
- Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Store’s is not liable for any damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with any of the special offers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In all matters, all decisions of Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Store’s will be final and cannot be contested.
- If for any reason this service is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or any other causes beyond the control of Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Store’s which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Store’s reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Member who tampers with the Members' contact details and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Customer Reward Club.
- Otherwise, Uncle Dan’s Great Outdoor Store’s reserves the right at its sole discretion to change these terms and conditions, the terms of any of its special offers or the Customer Reward Club at any time without notice to you.
- Use of this program constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed until your next purchase.
- Rewards vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or replaced if lost, stolen or used without your permission nor are they transferable.
- Rewards dollars have no cash value.
- The rewards program is not a credit card, but is intended only as a method of rewarding you for your patronage.
- You must be at least 18 to enroll.
- The member account must be attached to your purchase to accrue rewards dollars.
- Members cannot get credit for visits made prior to enrollment.
- Accounts that have no activity for 7 years will become inactive and any vouchers attached to that account will expire.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- Uncle Dan’s LTD. reserves the right to audit any account at any time.
- Uncle Dan’s LTD. reserves the right to cancel membership and void a program participant's accrued rewards if there is any unauthorized use by the member.
- If the program is experiencing technical difficulties, rewards dollars may not be issued or redeemed until the system is operating.
- Uncle Dan’s LTD. reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time, in whole or in part, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value or use of any points, rewards, or vouchers already accumulated.
- Uncle Dan’s LTD.may, for example, withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any award, increase the number of points required for an award, or discontinue any benefit of the program, or the entire program. The accumulation of points does not entitle program members to any vested rights with respect to awards or program benefits.