The Camelbak Podium Chill Insulated Water Bottle 21oz uses double-walled construction to keep water cold long after you start pedaling.
- Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long as regular sport bottles
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee
- Hydration Capacity: 21 oz
- Total Weight: 4 oz
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.75 x 9.5"
Cleaning the Podium Chill Bottle:
The Podium Chill Bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. Remove the cap assembly, making sure the Jet Valve lockout is open, and place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher. For best results, it is recommended to avoid high-heat settings such as 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. Don't force a brush or other cleaning tool through the Jet Valve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink).
Please note that the Podium caps are primarily composed of two components: the Jet Valve and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge. Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap Jet Valve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.