“Fisherman’s Formula” Sawyer Picaridin Insect Repellent Spray has a similar effect to DEET, but it won’t harm gear and equipment.
Picaridin repels mosquitoes (including the species that transmits the Zika Virus) and ticks as well as biting flies, stable flies, black flies, gnat, chiggers and sand flies.
At 20% active ingredient Picaridin; this long lasting topical insect repellent is effective up to 12 hours (spray) against mosquitoes and ticks, and up to 8 hours against biting flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies.
- Picaridin is more effective at repelling biting flies than DEET
- Sawyer 20% Picaridin is virtually odorless; it even has a mild citrus scent added to it which evaporates when dry
- Sawyer Picaridin Repellent will not harm gear or equipment
- Effective for up to 12 hours (Spray)
- The size is airline approved, perfect for international travel
- Use as directed