Designed for daily use, the Arc'teryx Pender Backpack is a 20 liter daypack that comfortably carries a full day’s gear for the ride to the office or trek to school.
Access and organization are key to its performance. The Pender’s panel loading design opens the main compartment wide. Inside, a three dimensional padded pocket suspends and protects laptops up to 15". A separate padded front pocket takes care of a tablet or smaller laptops. Even with the digital tools loaded, there’s still more than enough room for lunch, books and a jacket. Headphones, cables and external drives fit in the front pocket, which also features a dedicated smartphone slot, zippered security pocket and key clip. On top there is a fleece lined pocket that can be used for glasses or other small, fragile items. A side water bottle pocket lies flat when not in use.
Made from hardwearing N500p nylon 6 plain weave material, the Pender is weather resistant and rugged. Adjustable padded shoulder straps carry the load, and the back panel is cushioned for comfort, protection and support. A padded grab handle is integrated into the tops of the shoulder straps for a sure grip. And, since it designed by Arc’teryx, the aesthetic is streamlined and simple.
- Padded top handle integrated in the shoulder strap for a secure grip
Pack Pocket Configuration:
- Front pocket for quick access items
- Main compartmentpocket
- Fleece lined pocket stores fragile items like sunglasses
- Water bottle pocket
- Internal padded sleeve fits up to 15” laptops
- Internal sleeve compartment for tablet computers
- Quick access padded front pocket fits ultra portable laptops, tablet device or documents
Pack Suspension Configuration:
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration:
- N500p Nylon 6 plain weave