Featuring a large panel-loading design, the Patagonia Paxat Backpack 32L is a versatile daypack with room for everything. The Paxat's TSA-compatible laptop compartment and various organizational pockets make it perfect for commuting or travel. A dedicated laptop pocket unzips and lays flat via a clamshell opening, so you can glide through airport security without removing your 17-inch and smaller computer. This pocket also accepts a hydration reservoir when you break away from the city streets.
The main compartment holds sizable items like books, lunch and pair of running shoes for your afternoon workout. The second, zip-closing pocket provides a secure place for smaller items like a tablet, pens, lip balm and keys. Lined with soft fabric, a top pocket protects sunglasses, phone or an audio device, and stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes.
Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, and compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 100% recycled polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong, lightweight, body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large panel loader with multiple pockets; easy-access main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization; multiple pockets for small essentials
- Separate laptop compartment holds most 17" laptops and opens like a clamshell to lay flat while going through security
- Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Weight: 32.5 oz
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex