A recipe to rival the authentic Thai restaurant. The Backpacker's Pantry Pad Thai features a special chefs blend of rice, noodles and vegetables with a spicy, sweet garlic sauce. Complete the meal with included roasted peanuts for that added texture and pizazz.
Backpacker's Pantry's best selling meal 9 years in a row!
- Makes two 13 oz. servings
- Gluten Free
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation
- Remove peanut and peanut butter packets
- Add peanut butter to other ingredients in pouch
- Add 2-1/4 cups (540 ml) of boiling water. Stir thoroughly making sure noodles are fully submerged
- Seal and let sit for 15-20 minutes
- Stir, crush peanuts and sprinkle over entree as a garnish. Serve
Ingredients: RICE NOODLE (RICE FLOUR AND WATER), SAUCE (TOMATO, SUGAR, WHITE VINEGAR (MALTODEXTRIN AND DISTILLED VINEGAR), SAVORY SOUP BASE (MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACT, ONION POWDER, SILICON DIOXIDE, TURMERIC EXTRACT (COLOR), SUNFLOWER OIL), GARLIC, LIME JUICE POWDER (CORN SYRUP, LIME JUICE WITH LIME OIL), CILANTRO, CRUSHED RED CHILI PEPPER, SALT), PEANUT BUTTER (PEANUTS, EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, PALM FRUIT OIL, SALT), ROASTED PEANUTS, ORGANIC TEXTURED SOY PROTEIN, BELL PEPPER, GREEN ONION. CONTAINS: PEANUTS, SOY
Allergens: CONTAINS: PEANUTS, SOYBEAN