The Mountain Hardwear Ozonic 65 Outdry Backpack is a completely waterproof, full-featured, lightweight, comfortable multiday backpack.
When you’re gearing up for long days and heavy loads, The Ozonic 65’s fully waterproof body is ready to handle the most heinous conditions with a three-layer OutDry membrane that keeps contents dry in any conditions and an ergonomic design for continuous comfort.
Wicking air mesh shoulder straps and a vented back panel promote air circulation, while a softly rounded hip belt with an offset buckle allows for a supportive, snug fit.
Optimally placed stretch and zipper pockets allow for easy access to the essentials so you can keep on going.
- Guaranteed watertight OutDry construction main compartment and seam taped top pocket, rain room tested for 24 hours
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly while venting channels prevent overheating
- Customizable suspension provides 3" of torso adjustment and interchangeable shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Seam taped, reversible top pocket offers the choice of easy access (standard) or maximum weather protection (reversed)
- Floating, removable, zippered top pocket with internal security pocket and key clip
- Easy to reach and secure side pockets for water bottles or other gear
- Easy access zippered front pocket
- Large front stash pocket with drainage allows storage of frequently needed items or damp gear and maintains volume even when main compartment is full
- Comfortable, fully padded hipbelt with two large zippered pockets (one stretch mesh, one fabric) provides quick access to often needed items
- Superb load transfer through a high strength aluminum perimeter stay that locks into hipbelt yet allows slight pivoting for great range of motion
- Offset hipbelt connection allows for precise pull-forward adjustability while moving the buckle off the mid section
- Padded shoulder straps provide excellent fit and comfort
- Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
- Main compartment top closure design allows pack to be used without the top pocket with no compromise in compression or weather protection
- Side compression straps keep any size load stable
- Lower webbing accessory straps allow for overloads while compressing the bottom of the pack
- Carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles
- Pack Weight S/M: 3 lb 15 oz
- Pack Capacity S/M: 3970 cu in/65 L
- Pack Dimensions: S/M: 32 x 13 x 13"
- Pack Torso S/M: 16" - 19"
- Pack Waist S/M: 28" - 34"
- Pack Weight M/L: 3 lb 15 oz
- Pack Capacity M/L: 4275 cu in/70 L
- Pack Dimensions: M/L: 32 x 13 x 13"
- Pack Torso M/L: 19" - 22"
- Pack Waist M/L: 33" - 39"
- Fabric Accent: ProShell Pocket Lining
- Fabric Body: 400D HD Nylon