The exterior dimensions of the Osprey Ozone 46L/22" Wheeled Carry-On Luggage match the airline’s maximum allowable size for carry-on making this the optimal bag for adventure travelers who prefer airport efficiency.
Osprey’s HighRoad LT Chassis combines a durable ABS plastic back plate with a lightweight aluminum frame to ride on large, sealed bearing wheels for easy rolling even on rough cobblestones.
External and internal compression straps add extra stability when ferrying heavy loads. Open the panel zipper to access the spacious main compartment where a series of carefully designed inner storage pockets line the periphery.
Exterior features include a top zippered pocket for quick access to your water bottle and other small items. There’s a large front zippered panel pocket and a back pocket with a drain port for damp storage.
Low profile carry handles on top and side provide purchase when you have to hoist the bag up into the back of the bus. Osprey’s innovative Handle-It attachment system quickly anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag (each sold separately) to this bag’s ergonomic T-handle creating a unified rolling luggage package.
An internal ID card holder helps reunite you with you gear should it go astray while making a tight connection between Rome and Oslo.
- Highroad LT Chassis: Ultra-light 6001 aluminum frame for strength and torsional rigidity. Injection molded high clearance ABS base with foot bar provides a durable backbone. Large wheels with sealed bearings for a smooth ride. Extendable ergonomic “T” handle keeps your wrist in line
- Handle-It Attachment System: Easily anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag to Ozone wheeled luggage creating a single easy-to-roll luggage package
- Size: One size
- Volume: 2807 cu in/46 L
- Dimensions: 22h x 14w x 9d"
- Weight: 4.37 lbs.
- Main: 210D Nylon Shadow Box
- Accent: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth