For backpackers and campers who appreciate extra square footage and open, airy architecture. The Mountain Hardwear Optic 3.5 Tent offers a new twist on traditional tents with full-size doors on adjacent sides that zip away to create an open vista. Various tie-backs for the vestibule allow you to customize your view up to 180 degrees. With more space than a standard 3-person tent, the Optic 3.5 easily fits two of you plus whatever else you want to bring along.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles
- Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
- Two mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Capacity: 3
- Minimum Weight: 6 lb 5 oz
- Packed Weight 6 lb 11 oz
- Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- Poles: Paleria DAC Pressfit
- Canopy: 20D Poly Knit Mesh
- Fly: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Floor Area: 45 sq ft
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Poles: 3
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area: 12 sq ft/6 sq ft
- Interior Height: 48"
- Packed Diameter: 7"
- Packed Length 23"