Featuring the unique NEMO Spoon Shape, the 3-season Nemo Nocturne 15 Down Sleeping Bag strays from the traditional mummy shape to provide more room for the way you actually sleep.
- The new NEMO Spoon Shape is wide in the shoulders, tapers to the hips and then gently flares back out to allow room for the natural bend and shift of knees
- DownTek 700-fill-power duck down is treated with a micro-thin polymer so it will repel water and maintain loft and insulation value, even in the wettest conditions
- A nifty little feature in the hood is the tuckable Blanket Fold, an insulated flap of fabric that can be wrapped around your neck to block drafts and add warmth
- Vertical baffle construction curves to the shape of your body; construction keeps down from shifting around, preventing cold spots Footbox has a waterproof/breathable coating on the backside of the fabric that combines with a Durable Water Repellent finish on the exterior to protect from tent condensation
- Includes a pillow pocket to hold your pillow (sold separately) and a zippered watch pocket so you'll hear your alarm go off in the morning
- NEMO Nocturne 15 down sleeping bag comes with a stuff sack and a storage bag
- Best use: Backpacking
- Temperature rating: 15 degrees F
- Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
- Shell: Nylon
- Zipper location: Left
- Insulation type: Down
- Water-resistant down: Yes
- Fill: 700-fill duck down
- Lining: Nylon
- Sleeping bag shape: Semi-rectangular
- Fits up to: 72"
- Shoulder girth: 58"
- Hip girth: 64"
- Stuff sack size: 9 x 14.5"
- Stuff sack volume: 15 l
- Gender: Unisex