The Eagle Creek No Matter What Flashpoint Duffel Large was constructed using a water repellent Bi-Tech fabric, and with an exceptional strength to weight ratio, this massive 105 L duffel was also designed to withstand the elements and conquer all crossroads.
Clearly built for travel with tons of haul handles for an easy load and unload, lockable zippers to secure your things if its every needed, and a stuff pouch for a compressed storage when the journey is through.
The No Matter What Flashpoint Duffel Large quells travel obstacles with its easy versatility and hankering for adventure.
- Abrasion-resistant, water repellent, Bi-Tech fabric with protective storm flap shields gear from the rough and tough, rain or shine
- Strategic seam reinforcement in high-stress areas, hearty webbing, and high strength to weight ratio heavy-duty Bi-Tech fabric
- Roll and stash in stuff pouch for compressed storage option; stuff sac also doubles as smart place to stash your muddy shoes or gear
- Padded adjustable (and removable) shoulder strap for hauling gear over your shoulder, with non-slip center haul handle, and side grab handles, to get your cargo from here to there
- #10 lockable zippers on main compartment so you can lock your bag every time you check it
- Front zippered pocket for quick stash items
- External compression straps stabilize internal cargo
- Capacity: 6700 cu in | 110 L
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Dimensions: 30 x 15 x 14" (Duffel), 7 x 15.5 x 4.5" (Stuff Sac)
- Fabric: Bi-Tech