Stuff the super packable Marmot NanoWave 45 Sleeping Bag into your kayak stern or bike paniers – this lightweight bag is a master space-saver.
DWR-treated polyester taffeta fabric sheds moisture. EN-tested to 45°F, the bag has synthetic SpiraFil high loft insulation that stays warm even when wet.
- Lightweight, Highly Compressible Bag
- Ideal When Space and Weight are at Premium
- SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Feely Draw Cords
- Snagless Draft Tube
- Two Way Zipper Sliders
- Blanket Construction
- Two Hang Loops
- Zipper Garage
- Fill Weight 14 oz
- Bag Temperature: 45° F
- EN Rating Comfort: 56.1°F/Lower Limit: 49.6°F/Extreme: 27.1°F
- Interior Length: 84"
- Bag Dimensions (Shoulder x Hip x Foot): 60" x 58" x 40"
- Bag Zipper position: LZ
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Body: 100% Polyester Tafffeta DWR 2.2 oz/yd
- Lining: 100% Polyester WR 1.3 oz/yd
- Insulation: SpiraFil* 100
*SpiraFil: SpiraFil is Marmot's own unique synthetic insulation used in their value-priced line of sleeping bags. SpiraFil is a unique blend of large, spiral hollow fibers for loft, and small polyester fibers for warmth, softness and compressability. SpiraFil provides an exceptional combination of warmth, softness, low weight, and compactibility. Thermal bonding ensures high tear strength and long-term durability
Sleeping Bag Care:
- Hand wash warm, 105 degrees Fahrenheit or machine wash warm, Gentle cycle in a front load washer only
- If you need to use a detergent, only use powdered form
- Rinse thoroughly. Do not wring your sleeping bag
- Hang dry or tumble dry on low heat. If tumble drying a down bag, toss a couple of clean tennis balls in the dryer to help re-loft the bag
- After your bag is dry, store in a loose storage container. Cotton or mesh stuff sacks or extra-large pillow cases work well
- Do not store in a space where temperatures could exceed 125 degree Fahrenheit
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean