Hut-to-hut on foot, or state-to-state on bike — the roomy, fully featured Marmot NanoWave 35 Sleeping Bag is a lightweight bag built for a mobile life.
This incredibly compressible bag is made with a durable polyester shell and soft lining, and is filled with a Spirafil high-loft insulation for comfort on cool nights.
- Lightweight, Highly Compressible Bag Ideal When Space and Weight are at Premium
- SpiraFil High Loft Insulation
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Snagless Draft Tube
- Feely Draw Cords
- Blanket Construction
- Two Way Zipper Sliders
- Two Hang Loops
- Weight 17.8 oz
- Bag Temperature: 35° F
- Interior Length: 90"
- Bag Dimensions (Shoulder x Hip x Foot): 62" x 60" x 42"
- Bag Zipper position: LZ
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Body: 50d 100% Polyester 2.1 oz/yd
- Lining: 50d 100% Polyester 1.3 oz/yd
- Insulation: Spirafil* 60 Fill
*SpiraFil: SpiraFil is Marmot's own unique synthetic insulation used in their value-priced line of sleeping bags. SpiraFil is a unique blend of large, spiral hollow fibers for loft, and small polyester fibers for warmth, softness and compressability. SpiraFil provides an exceptional combination of warmth, softness, low weight, and compactibility. Thermal bonding ensures high tear strength and long-term durability
Sleeping Bag Care:
- Hand wash warm, 105 degrees Fahrenheit or machine wash Warm, Gentle cycle in a front load washer only
- If you need to use a detergent, only use powdered form
- Rinse thoroughly. Do not wring your sleeping bag
- Hang dry or tumble dry on low heat. If tumble drying a down bag, toss a couple of clean tennis balls in the dryer to help re-loft the bag
- After your bag is dry, store in a loose storage container. Cotton or mesh stuff sacks or extra-large pillow cases work well
- Do not store in a space where temperatures could exceed 125 degree Fahrenheit
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean