The slim-fit Patagonia Men's Woven Fitz Roy Cotton/Poly T-Shirt is made with a 50/50 blend of U.S.-grown organic cotton and post-consumer recycled polyester. Screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
The Andean ridgeline is etched on our hearts and on this tee. The Woven Fitz Roy Cotton/Poly T-Shirt is made from an exceptionally soft, blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and Texas co-op organic cotton that is comfortable next-to-skin. Original artwork by Neil Hubert is screen-printed at center front.
Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 5.75 oz
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester
See "Overview" below for sizing information.