The Canada Goose Men's Woolford Jacket is a utilitarian-influenced bomber with double-stacked side-entry pockets.
- Suede tricot lined chin guard for comfort
- Four double stacked large hand warmer pockets, interior security pocket and mesh drop-in pockets
- Stretch rib cuffs add warmth and comfort
- Designed for milder temperatures and to fit at the hip
- Length: Bomber
- Fit: Slim
- Care: Machine wash cold. Do not dry clean.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Fill: 625 Fill Power
- White Duck Down (Down origin: North America)
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, Canada Goose has developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle:
TEI Rating: VERSATILE 30°F/5°F-Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.