The classic look of the plaid winter jacket with a 21st century update. The reversible Ibex Men's Wool Aire Reversible Camp Shirt-Jac blends mid-weight lambswool flannel with ripstop wool fabric for function in any outdoor exploit.
Wear the Wool Aire ripstop side out and take in fall foliage's last gasp atop the ridgeline before winter sets in, or flip it inside out when it's time to add to the wood pile.
- Reversible wool flannel to ripstop wool insulated jacket
- Regular fit: garment will not be slim, but also not oversized
- 7 1/2" zipper and welt hand pockets
- Back length from top of shoulder=30 1/2"(size L)
- 5" button chest pocket
- Fabric Weight: 50 g
- Shell: Lightweight 22 Denier Ripstop Woven
- Liner: Lightweight 30 Denier Taffeta Woven
- Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester
See "Overview" below for sizing information.