The Patagonia Men's Wind Shield Hybrid Soft Shell Vest offers essential core warmth on blustery, shoulder-season days. The 100% polyester windproof laminate front stretches, breathes and blocks the blasts head-on, while the un-laminated side and back panels (highly breathable Capilene Thermal Weight grid fabric) encourage mobility for high-output endeavors.
A single vertical zippered chest pocket, with internal stretch key loop, allows easy access without adding bulk. Reflective marks at left chest and center back keep you visible. Polygiene permanent odor control and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, stretch soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Breathable Capilene Thermal Weight fabric on side and back panels keeps wearer comfortable, even at high exertion
- Zippered chest pocket
- Reflective logo at left chest; spot reflectivity at center back
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 5.2 oz
- Body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Panels: 3.8-oz Polartec Power Grid 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with Polygiene permanent odor control
See "Overview" below for sizing information.