The early bird gets the worm—so says the Patagonia Men's Up & Out Cotton/Poly T-Shirt. The Up & Out tee features original artwork by Matthew Cater that’s screen-printed on an exceptionally soft fabric blend of postconsumer recycled polyester and Texas co-op organic cotton. Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free.
- This slim-fitting tee is made from a soft, heathered fabric using a 50/50 blend of U.S.-grown organic cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester and features original art by Matthew Cater that’s screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fabric: 50% organic cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester
See "Overview" below for sizing information.