When an Arctic Blast rolls into town be ready in the Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka! You can wear the shell alone in the rain, add the zip-out jacket for cold, wet weather or hit the streets in just the liner when the skies clear.
The durable shell features a water repellent finish to resist moisture and a waterproof/breathable barrier adds storm protection, while the inside lining wicks moisture, dries quickly and glides smoothly over layers. The shell's details include an internally adjustable, removable hood; a 2-way front zipper protected by an external storm flap with hidden snap closure; a stand-up collar; and a microfleece-lined chin flap.
The zip-out jacket zips into the shell and has snapped loops at the cuffs and neck. Horizontal quilting and 600-fill-power duck down warm the coldest city nights.
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant shell is made of 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket is made of 100% polyester insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Shell: Full-zip parka with two-way, waterproof, PU-coated center-front zipper; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; adjustable and removable hood; two exposed PU-coated, waterproof-zippered handwarmers pockets lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; one exposed PU-coated, waterproof-zippered left-chest pocket; adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out jacket: Down Sweater-inspired full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage; horizontal quilting; two zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets; one zippered, interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; fixed hem with side-seam detailing
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; Zip-out jacket: hip length
- Shell lining fabric is bluesign approved
- Shell: H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Zip-out jacket shell/lining: 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- Zip-out jacket insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)