When it comes to Acadia National Park treks, Rocky Mountain spring times, and Pacific Northwest hikes, you might start to wish your had the Oboz Men's Traverse Low BDry Hiking Shoe.
Consider your wish granted with a Traverse built for soggier climbs—all the original cushioning, traction and easy fit that captivated Men's Journal and Backpacker, now with the option of Oboz's breathable BDry waterproofing.
- BFit Deluxe Insole: A supremely supportive insole, engineered specifically for Oboz shoes. The BFit Deluxe Insole stabilizes arches, protects high-impact zones, and costs nothing extra
- TPU Chassis: Lightweight, powerful armoring and stability. Oboz TPU Chassis provides featherweight, effective armor underfoot, reducing stone bruising and torsional twist
- Molded Heel Counter: Snug heel hold that’s built to last. Oboz mold this heel counter, making it extra durable against collapse
- BDry Membrane: Keep dry when the trail isn’t. Oboz proprietary BDry membrane blocks water from wet trails while wicking sweat away
- Weight: (M9) 17.0 oz
- Waterproof Synthetic Leather & Highly Abrasion Resistant
- Textile Welded Stitchless Synthetic Micro-Suede Cage
- Oboz BDry Waterproof/Breathable Membrane
- TPU Heel Counter
- Metal Lace Hardware
- Dual Density EVA
- TPU Chassis
- Nylon Shank