Snow and sleet, freezing rain, tropical storms—The Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Rain Jacket keeps you dry through any variety of bone-soaking wet, with H2No Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and versatile.
The 2.5-layer jacket uses a new 100% recycled nylon face fabric; has a waterproof/breathable barrier; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop).
The 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor, rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design; and the center zipper has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps.
The ventilating pit-zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers, and we’ve slightly lengthened the torso. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric. Fabric is bluesign approved
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weight: 12.1 oz
H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish