Sleek, simple and packable, the trusted Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pullover takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face; waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard protection for rainy day reliability.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
See "Overview" below for sizing information.