Offering lightweight weather protection for any urban or backcountry environment, the versatile, travel-friendly Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Parka with an H2No Performance Standard shell is built for seriously wet weather.
- Built with an H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer recycled nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather
- Two-way center-front zipper features external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure and interior storm flap for added protection
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two lower top-loading pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with fleece for comfort
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons
- Fixed, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor
- Adjustable drawcord at interior waist seals out wind and precipitation
- Lower hip length
- Solid fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 15.4 oz
- Material: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
See "Overview" below for sizing information.