Packable rain protection that pulls on easily over boots, the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Rain Pants take a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face; waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard reliability.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted, DWR-treated 2-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap tab closure
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 10 oz
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
See "Overview" below for sizing information.