Be ready for changing weather conditions during outdoor exploration with the The North Face Men's ThermoBall Triclimate Jacket, a 3-in-1 layering system that pairs an ultralight stretch shell jacket with a zip-in PrimaLoft ThermoBall jacket that's crafted with lightly insulated PrimaLoft sleeves.
Wear the ThermoBall Triclimate jacket together in cold, wet conditions or separately as weather permits.
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth
- Thermoball: Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, center front zip
- Concealed secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Raised high-definition logos
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall synthetic insulation throughout the body with 60 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco in the sleeves, side panels and collar
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Avg Weight: 27.5 oz
- Center Back: 29"
- Outer Jacket: 75D DryVent 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Inner Jacket: 30D 100% nylon taffeta
- Inner Jacket Insulation: PrimaLoft ThermoBall synthetic insulation; 60 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco