Versatile, light and packable, the Arc'teryx Men's Tenquille Hoody delivers essential protection while trekking or hiking in shifting conditions. Made from Arc’teryx Kauss polyester softshell with a durable water repellent finish, the Tenquille resists precipitation and wind.
A light, durable double weave, Kauss has a textured backer for next to skin comfort. Highly air permeable fabric panels under the arms aid ventilation and deliver performance stretch. A streamlined, fitted hood adds protection and warmth, and the cuffs have a stretch knit gusset that helps create a secure seal but still allows the sleeves to be easily pushed up for heat dump.
- Weather resistant
- Wind resistant Construction
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Breathable fabric sections under arms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Low-profile hood with laminated brim
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Pockets accessible while wearing backpack
- Circuit—Polyester weave
- Kauss—100% polyester. A weather-shedding stretch double weave. The tightly constructed face repels wind and water and the lightly textured back enhances next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C)
- Wash dark colors separately
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat
See "Overview" below for sizing information.