Urban styling meets technical agility in the versatile Patagonia Men's Tech Fleece Hoody that offers excellent performance in a variety of temperatures. Made of smooth polyester jersey face fleece for long-wearing comfort.
Soft to the touch for long-wearing comfort, the Tech Fleece Hoody features a multi-panel hood with an adjustable drawcord for changeable weather. Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels offer a full and natural range of motion through the shoulders and arms; snug, elastic-bound wrist cuffs keep the sleeves secure when you're on the move.
Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe, and two glued, laser-cut side-zip pockets provide secure storage for your phone, keys and other small essentials. Hip length.
- Made of 100% polyester jersey face fleece, smooth to the touch inside and out for long-wearing comfort in any activity
- Full-zip hoody zips to the chin; comfortable multi-panel hood has adjustable drawcord for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Snug, elastic-bound cuffs keep the sleeves secure in high-output activity
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Two glued, laser-cut side-zip pockets for secure and functional storage
- Hip length
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 17.9 oz
- 6.8-oz 100% polyester jersey face fleece