Comfortable yet rugged, well-insulated and with great stretch, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Superconductor Jacket is a workhorse of a jacket that will go all over town or the mountains with you. And if the weather turns and freezing winds kick up, the Superconductor's proprietary Thermal.Q 100g insulation will maintain core warmth while the jacket's stretch-woven face fabric and quilted nylon liner cut through the gusty weather.
- Thermal Q 100g insulation for unrivaled warmth in all conditions
- Two zip handwarmer pockets are harness and pack compatible
- Stretch woven face fabric is supremely comfortable yet tough
- Smooth nylon quilted liner for comfort and added wind resistance
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Apparel Fit: Standard
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Body: Midweight 50D Double Weave
- Insulation: Thermal.Q 100
See "Overview" below for sizing information.