The North Face Summit Series represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. The North Face designed this collection to keep their athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineered these products based on athlete feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available that's built for summit success.
Purpose-built for climbing, the hybrid The North Face Men's Summit L4 Windstopper Softshell Hoodie offers lasting comfort and protection from the elements in a windproof and flexible package.
- Windproof, hybrid soft shell hoodie offers lasting comfort and protection from the elements
- Summit Series represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Standard fit
- Made for movement GORE Windstopper fabric provides lightweight protection
- Lower body and hood allow for higher breathability and reduced bulk
- Clean, bonded seams minimize irritation when wearing a harness
- Pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood
- Invisible, harness- and pack-compatible zippered hand pockets
- Clean, bonded cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Avg Weight: 21.87 oz
- Length from shoulder to hip: 28"
- Upper Torso/Upper Sleeves: 33D x 30D 178 g/m² GORE WINDSTOPPER—100% polyester
- Lower Torso/Lower Sleeves: 70D x 40D 167 g/m² WindWall—89% nylon, 11% elastane stretch double weave