Push towards the summit in wet, cold conditions with the protection of The North Face's warmest ThermoBall jacket.
The North Face Summit Series Men's L4 ThermoBall Mid-Layer Jacket was specifically designed for vertical movement with stretch paneling and lightweight yet durable mini-ripstop fabric.
- Summit Series represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- ThermoBall insulation provides warmth in all weather
- Lightweight yet durable nylon mini-ripstop
- Bottleneck quilt construction stabilizes insulation for more warmth and durability
- Stretch panels for added mobility and comfort
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- VISLON front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Clean-finish cuffs for minimal bulk
- Avg Weight: 500g
- Length from Center Back: 28"
- Fabric: 10D x 33D 40 g/m² 50% recycled polyester, 42% polyester (main shell), 8% elastane (stretch panels)