The Canada Goose Men's Summit Jacket is lighter in weight and incorporates many of the features of a classic quilt-through parka. Its cut longer in the back for greater protection and warmth and offers versatility with its removable hood and adjustable cuffs.
- Hip-length; but cut longer in the back for more protection from the cold and wind
- Removable 2-way adjustable hood with single hand adjustment for ease of use while in action
- Center front reverse coil YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Single inner storm flap with fleece-lined chin guard
- Two hand warmer pockets with reverse coil zipper closures
- Two strips of 3M reflective tape across the chest and on the back of the hood for increased visibility
- Hanging lining for windproofing
- Outerlays on sleeves and hood protect from moisture
- Single hand adjustable and elasticized hem draw cord seals out the cold and wind
- Two interior pockets; inner security pocket with Canada Goose wire port and zip closure; one lower drop-in mesh pocket
- Elasticized cord keeper on the inner left facing, to keep hold of headphones
- Velcro adjustable cuffs for ease of movement
- Recessed, Lycra stretch cuffs with thumbhole for comfort and warmth
- Center back length: 30.5"
- Fit: Slim Insulated
- Fill: 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
See "Overview" below for sizing information.