The Arc'teryx Men's Straibo Jacket is a midweight fleece jacket that uses Cobblecomb technology and seamlessly transitions from a day on the mountain to an evening in town. The tall fitted collar seals out drafts, low profile cuffs layer comfortably under a hardshell, and two zippered hand pockets securely store small essentials.
Combining clean design with performance fabrics is an Arc’teryx commitment. The Straibo’s Cobblecomb fleece combines the warmth and moisture wicking properties of polyester with the stretch performance of elastane fibers to deliver effective thermal regulation and freedom of movement. The fabric’s durable twill textured face resists pilling, and has a soft fleece backer for warmth and comfort.
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Relaxed fit for easy layering
- Gusseted underarms
- Tall collar
- Stretchy cuffs
- Stretch-knit hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Cobblecomb: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Torrent: 84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene finish to manage odor