Floating full blast through two feet of new or threading a sketchy link-up through cliff bands, you'll drop in confidently with the motion-friendly Patagonia Men's Snowshot Pants. They complement the deepest days with waterproof/breathable protection to keep you ripping even in sub-optimal weather.
The H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent wet snow from saturating the fabric (and dismiss spilled beer).
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two mid-thigh cargo pockets
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Inseam (size M) is 32 1/2"
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Leg lining and vents: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
See "Overview" below for sizing information.