An unsung hero of unstable weather, the Patagonia Men's Sidesend Jacket is an everyday soft shell jacket that blocks wind, sheds moisture and holds your heat when the day's plans go into the night.
The Sidesend has a lightweight yet sturdy feel with a stretchy fabric blend that combines a dash of Spandex with recycled polyester to manage a wide range of weather conditions while still maintaining a comfortable level of breathability.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish blocks moisture and light rain. Inside a soft, brushed tricot backer wicks moisture to keep you dry when you're pushing the pace.
- Versatile bonded stretch-woven/brushed tricot soft-shell fabric made of durable recycled polyester/Spandex blend with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Soft, yet durable brushed tricot backer wicks moisture and keeps you dry
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar; fixed, self-fabric cuffs lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Two external, zippered handwarmer pockets; external left-chest vertical zippered pocket; internal drop-in pockets for added storage
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Hip length
- 86% recycled polyester/14% Spandex with 4-way stretch
See "Overview" below for sizing information.