The lightweight Arc'teryx Men's Rico Jacket has a relaxed urban look and lofty down fill that make it an easy choice for crisp days. The nylon face fabric is a light, durable matte taffeta that resists wind and has a soft, cottony feel. A DWR finish adds moisture resistance. Warm 750 fill power goose down in the body and Coreloft synthetic insulation in the shoulders hold the heat, and the square quilting minimizes down shift and keeps the look clean.
The Rico's lines reflect the Arc'teryx minimalist aesthetic. The full zip front and stand up collar and lightweight fleece panels on the sides streamline the fit for a crisp look that layers easily under a shell. Freedom of movement, an Arc'teryx commitment, is built in with articulated sleeves. Hand pockets with hidden zippers stow small essentials. This mix of smart materials, clean design and freedom of movement make the Rico a versatile piece for city streets.
Down done differently-Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
- Highly compressible
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Light fleece side panels with stretch woven overlay
- Square quilting minimizes down shift
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Articulated sleeves
- Insulated stand up collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with insulated wind flap
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal zippered pocket
- Machine wash in warm water (30å¡C) on gentle wash cycle. Do not use fabric softener. Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines). Rinse twice. Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours. Do not iron. Store unstuffed in a dry place
- Body: 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Side Panels: Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid
- Fill: 750 fill European goose down
See "Overview" below for sizing information.