You can throw some serious bushwhacking and miscalculated stream crossings at these shorts and they’ll still look unfazed back at the pub!
The lightweight Patagonia Men's Quandary Shorts have a fabric blend of quick-drying stretch-woven nylon (62% recycled) and spandex that takes hard use and bounces back for more. Made for the kinetics of climbing and backpacking, the Quandry's versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips to keep your shorts from migrating downward when you’re high-stepping upward, and a gusseted crotch lets you move without restraint.
- Comfortable, multi-functional shorts made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; right-thigh pocket with zipper closure
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Weight: 7.2 oz
- Material: 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex
See "Overview" below for sizing information: