The lightweight Patagonia Men's Quandary Shorts have a fabric blend of quick-drying stretch-woven nylon and Spandex that takes hard use and bounces back for more.
Made for the adventure, the versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 40-UPF sun protection. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips to keep your shorts from migrating downward and a gusseted crotch lets your legs move without restraint.
- Comfortable, multi-functional shorts made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Classic performance fit that s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband design follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Inseam: 10"
- Fabric: 96% nylon/4% Spandex
See "Overview" below for sizing information.