The new Patagonia Men's Performance Straight Fit Jeans provide increased comfort, stretch and durability for the many demands of the daily grind.
Designed for an active life, they're made of a midweight mechanical stretch denim. Patagonia added COOLMAX featuring increased mobility and moisture management for morning bike commutes or after-work skate sessions, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds unexpected showers.
- Made of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim that uses an innovative dye process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes
- Featuring COOLMAX fiber-based moisture management and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for greater comfort, performance and protection
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly; double-needle belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Inseam length: 32"
- Weight: 19.5 oz
- Fabric: 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX T400 polyester
See "Overview" below for sizing information.