The performance version of Patagonia's tried-and-true Better Sweater Jacket, the Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket, was designed for the active person, combining lightweight polyester knitted fleece and supple Polartec Power Stretch fleece to create the perfect mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly utility.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec Power Stretch jersey
- Full-zip jacket that zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that's headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 15.9 oz
- Body: 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Side panels: 86% polyester/14% spandex Polartec Power Stretch jersey face with fleece back
See "Overview" below for sizing information.