Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, Patagonia makes the dynamic Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece 1/4 Zip from 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a soft, cozy interior throughout the body and collar so you can hike all day and still look presentable for a trip downtown!
Side panels, made of Polartec Power Stretch, have a tough, jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows the full range of mobility in the Performance Better Sweater. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe.
The zippered chest pocket is earbud-compatible. The ¼-zip design has a zip-through collar for additional warmth and protection. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in your heat for sunrise starts. Hip length.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec Power Stretch jersey
- This quarter-zip pullover zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- One vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 13.2 oz
- Body: 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Side panels: 86% polyester/14% spandex Polartec Power Stretch jersey face with fleece back