The OluKai Men's 'Ohana Lace-Up Nubuck Shoe is a versatile Drop-In Heel for shoe or slide functionality, hand-sewn moccasin stitching in the toe and heel, and embroidered logo detail.
This style supports OluKai's ‘Ohana Giveback Program.
- OUTSOLE: All weather non-marking rubber outsole with full-grain leather foxing.
- FOOTBED: EverFit, long lasting anatomical contoured footbed with Dri-Lex microfiber cover. Removable and washable.
- Drop-In Heel: OluKai's Versatile Drop-In Heel offers both shoe and slide functionality for effortless island living.
- Non-Marking Rubber: OluKai's thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. The gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- Removable Footbed: OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, they crafted footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
- Materials: Full-Grain Leather; OluKai's premium full-grain leather evokes the rustic spirit of Hawaii's upcountry ranches with a rugged strength and a lifetime of durability.