If one were to look up the word versatility in a dictionary, they might just find the Icebreaker Men's Oasis Long Sleeve Crewe as the definition. It could also reasonably be the definition of comfort, because the set in sleeves, offset shoulder seams and flatlock stitching make it amazingly comfortable no matter what activity or sport you do. And the 200gm merino jersey fabric is so soft, so breathable, and so great at regulating your temperature, that you'll feel great in any weather.
Because merino resists odor for days on end, you really can wear the Oasis Long Sleeve for a hike one day, a run the next, a bike ride the following day, and it will still feel great.
Why Icebreaker Merino?
The merino is an ancient breed of alpine sheep. Over millions of years they evolved a superfine, highly breathable fleece to protect them from freezing winters and scorching summers. It will do the same for you.
- Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Fit: Slim
- Temperature Control: Merino naturally keeps you warm in cold weather and cool in warm weather
- Breathable: Merino absorbs and releases vapor to prevent overheating and clamminess
- UV Protection: Merino gives you extra protection against the sun's harmful rays, naturally
- No Odor: Naturally anti-bacterial, it can be worn for days without washing.
- Benefits: Softness, versatile warmth and breathability, great fit
- Crewe neck, set-in sleeves, offset shoulder seams prevent chafing, drop tail hem for added coverage, Icebreaker Merino heat transfer logo
- Machine wash
- Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry
- Exact instructions on the care label
See "Overview" below for sizing information.