The Patagonia Men's Nuevo Range Jacket takes inspiration from Patagonia's heritage designs and from traditional cowboy coats built for tough weather and rough work. Heavy, tough, garment-washed 100% organic cotton with 60-g Thermogreen recycled polyester insulation on the front and back yokes.
- 14-wale corduroy reinforces collar and cuffs
- Two flapped pockets with shank buttons on lower torso have side-entry handwarmers lined with brushed jersey; drop-in pocket on upper left torso with brushed jersey; zippered security pocket on upper right torso lined with brushed jersey
- Full-length, 5-button shank closure
- Quilted front and back yokes for added insulation; elbow patches for added durability
- Lower hip length
- Body: 100% organic cotton Outer collar, inner cuffs, under pocket flaps: 100% organic cotton 14-wale garment-washed corduroy
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)