Gear up for your next long-haul adventure with new Craghoppers Men's NosiLife Chima Jacket!
Experienced travelers will love the jacket’s sleek stretch mesh construction which performs like a second skin, providing nimble coverage in humid climates and NosiLife (Insect-Shield) technology.
- Wash & Wear: This garment uses fabrics and finishes that give total 'easy care' attributes, such as fast drying and minimum ironing. All Craghopper shirts, even 100% cotton, are designed to need minimum to no ironing. This is achieved either through the use of crinkle weave constructions or by the addition of a finish that encourages creases to simply drop out
- Hidden Security: Super-effective, discreet storage pockets to help keep your valuables safe. Secure zipped closures for added peace of mind when you're on the move
- Moves body moisture away from the skin: Keeping you cool on the move and fresh in the most intense humidity. Allowing the skin to breathe with fabrics engineered to effectively move moisture away from the skin and to rapidly evaporate it over a large surface area
- Lightweight Fabric: It's essential when traveling that clothing is as lightweight and packable as possible. Craghoppers ensures that all their products are as light as possible without compromising on protection and technical benefits
- 2 welted lower zip pockets
- 2 stud fastening chest pockets
- Grown-on hood with elasticated bound face
- Full-length zip with inner zip guard
- Elasticated bound hem and cuffs
- Insect Shield polyester mesh with Insect Shield polyester elastane panels
- Fabric: 100% poly