Sometimes shiver-proof protection comes in small packages—like the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Vest. It radiates warmth above its weight, trapping your heat with 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco—now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, and still the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available—wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 8 oz
- Shell and lining: 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content)