Sometimes shiver-proof protection comes in small packages like the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Vest. It radiates warmth above its weight, trapping your heat with 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, and still the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 8 oz
- Shell and lining: 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content)
See "Overview" below for sizing information.