The Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Vest uses PrimaLoft Gold Insulation (60-g) for superb compressibility, featherlight weight and surprising warmth. All of this is wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The Nano Puff Vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally-efficient synthetic insulation available
- Water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold 100% polyester
See "Overview" below for sizing information.