Warm, windproof, water-resistant the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Pullover uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% postconsumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Easy-venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left-chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 10.1 oz
- Shell and lining: 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
See "Overview" below for sizing information.